Ricerche in corso
Banking Center Service Specialist (BCSS)
Banking Center Service Specialist (BCSS) Community Bank Operated by Bank of America – Caserma Ederle – Vicenza (Italy)
JOB DESCRIPTION: Banking Center Service Specialist (BCSS)
General Tasks and Skills
- Provide qualified service to customers by identifying financial needs and offering solutions from a range of standard products and services.
- Provide financial services within assigned authority limit including, but not limited to, cashing checks, accepting individual deposits, buying and selling local and foreign currency, selling financial papers, processing local bill payments.
- Maintain an adequate supply of cash to meet business needs while complying with standard limits, and accurately balance cash holdings daily.
- Complete transactions initiated by other associates by paying out loans, processing wire transfers and accepting loan payments.
- Process Night Depository containers and Subject to Count deposits on an as needed basis.
- Assist with the preparation and maintenance of Night Depository agreements and accountability of ND containers.
- Process organizational transactions on an as needed basis.
- Perform ATM servicing and replenishment.
- Assist as dual control member when servicing ATM machines, processing incoming and outgoing cash shipments or transporting cash requiring military or security police support
- May be required to open and dose banking center business day.
- Assist with conducting Key & Combination and Financial Paper inventories.
- May perform overrides and transaction reversals.
- Perform cash counts.
- Assist in cash drawer difference resolution.
- Open and dose accounts (i.e. Checking and Savings Accounts and Certificates of Deposit) tor authorized individuals.
- Open and close accounts (i.e. Checking and Savings Accounts) tor organizational customers.
- Initiate and cancel account services (i.e. ATM Cards, checking to savings transfers).
- Perform account maintenance tasks for Individual accountholders and organizational accounts (i.e. Account Life Extensions, Stop Payments, SEPA recall s).
- Process standard loans through the automated loan decision rendering software application.
- Assist customers in enrolling and conducting Online Banking, and with Mobile Banking questions.
- Prepare deceased customer and removal of joint accountholder documentation for review and approval.
- Handle routine customer inquiries.
- Assist in end of day reports printing and filing.
- Reconcile Financial Paper Working Stock log and compare with Printed Checks Report.
- Perform delinquent account follow-up and prepare Potential Loss Account (PLA) documents.
- Action monthly reports, i.e., DEROS Report, as assigned.
- Review and approve wire transfers within authority limit.
- Acquire basic knowledge of dormant account handling.
- Utilize the Value Awareness Tool (VAT) to build rapport with the customer and uncover needs.
- Assist in the accurate and professional maintenance of logs and binders.
- Conduct workstation reviews to ensure the proper removal and storage of cash, monetary instruments, and confidential and proprietary documents.
- Assist with preparing incoming and outgoing mail (i.e. APO, Registered, DHL) tor shipment.
- Assist with records retention.
- May act as new hire associate coach for the range of service assignments.
- Remain up-to-date on policy and procedure changes and provide guidance to less experienced associates.
- Perform other reasonable duties as assigned.
Associate’s degree or working towards. One/Two years teller and/or customer service experience ideally in a financial institution.
Proficiency, both oral and written, in the English language.
Duration 6 months (possible contract extension - plus other 6months)
Part-time (20 hours per week)
Banking Center Service Specialist (BCSS) Community Bank Operated by Bank of America – Caserma Ederle – Vicenza Italy